Saturday, July 31, 2010

On vacation

So today I am on vacation. I am visiting my parents at this point. I will be seeing my nephews soon and my best friend is arriving from Germany soon. But... I had a revelation while traveling. Although I fit the seat belts my hips are so wide that on a West Jet flight I was quite uncomfortable. WTF! I have not had this feeling in quite awhile. I have lost and maintained a weight loss of over a hundred pounds. My lowest weight in 2001 was 175 and that is my close goal but good grief now I feel very fat or should I say very hippy. I have hips. Yes I do and now I wanna lose some of the fat that is on them! I need to get my booty moving. I have been doing really well exercising three days a week but I think I need to step it up to 4-5 days a week or maybe twice a day on some of those three days I work out with friends...What do you think folks?

1 comment:

  1. See, I just blame it on the narrow seats on the plane! :-)

    ReplyDelete