So...today was a good day....
I booked tickets to go and see Priscillia Queen of the Dessert with a good friend. It is a stage show in Toronto. I LOVED the movie and I really wanted to see the show so it is my Christmas present to myself.
I also have signed up to do a 15km run with Diabetes.ca I will be doing the adventure in October of 2011. I know seriously far off but when you are as overweight and as out of shape as me you need to book it that far in advance so I can actually do it. I downloaded the Couch to 5km app and once I am done that one I will do the couch to 10km app and move on forward. I set a goal as monday to start it since I start day 12's tomorrow morning..for the next three days.
No comments:
Post a Comment