Tuesday, November 30, 2010

eating clean continues

Eating clean day two....doing well. It is hard to resist the stuff we are not supposed to eat. I do feel a smidge better eating clean but I do miss bread and chocolate and twizzlers and basic junk food....
But yesterday I swam for thirty laps and did day 1 week 1 of C25K so I am good.
Tonight I will use the elliptical on my night shift break. And puppy got a walk. So we are doing good.
And I am still taking my meds.  I have added in Magnesium and Fish Oil. 
Talk soon...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah. thanks for your comment over on my blog. What seems like forever is 2-3 months of this feeling like something is in my chest. Its an odd, full annoying feeling on the left side. She said she hears a wheezing pneumonia sound on the bottom left lung. This is round 3 of strong antibiotics since then and nothing seems to help. the glands are swollen and feels like they are jutting into my throat and ear. i swear it is so odd. so I start all the new meds tomorrow morning. I think I am just petrified it is something worse :(

    thanks so much for your comment :)

    Jennifer.

    ps-love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that!!! I was hoping that was the case but I dont have much faith in the practice I go to. It is very large and very easy to slip through the cracks. The have such odd policies. Like not giving me results because my dr has the day off? Maybe its just me. They even have a sign in the rooms saying "no news isnt necessarily good news". I am a little soured by some awful experiences I have had. I am trying so hard to get over it!!! Thanks again :)

    JEnnifer

    ReplyDelete