I have eaten too many cookies...
It is finals time for me and my Masters class and I have this horrid habit of stress eating. Gee big surprise you say...lmao
Anywho when I study I eat junk food. In particular twizzlers--red strawberry twizzlers. However lately I have also added in marshmellow cookies and maple fudge to round out the junk food selection.
Remarkably I have NOT gained weight but this is not a good thing since it simply reinforces junk food eating as not being bad....crapola.
But this whole class and finals thingy should be done by the end of next week. In the meantime I eat crap....
Hopefully I can learn some new skills on stress eating before the next class starts in January.
Oh and to add to the stress I put an offer in on a house and darn it all I am sitting on pins and needles waiting to find out if it is accepted!!
Okay until I find out - you will have to be on pins and needles too!
No comments:
Post a Comment