So I bought the treadmill which makes me happy. I have at this point left it in the box. Why you ask? Because if I move to the house I made an offer on -- well it would be easier to move in the box. But darn it all I really want to play on it soon too. So I of course being me will probably change my mind LMAO....
My friend Henry stopped by for a visit last night while on his way west. It was so nice to see him. We have been friends for so long and he is such a special friend. He has loved me for so long and the feeling is mutual. I am so blessed to have such good friends.
Well I am going back to bed since I am rather tired. I slept on the couch last night so that Henry could have the bed and sleep well since he is a truck driver. So I am gonna nap for awhile.
Have a good sunday everyone.
Hi Sarah. Thanks for the comment on my blog. A mansion workout refers to an old Firm DVD, before 2002. It refers to the set of the workout - it looks like a mansion, or a library in a mansion, with Renaissance paintings & faux marble statues. Good luck on the offer on the house!
ReplyDeleteGood for you for buying a treadmill. I bought mine several years back but really never used it much until recently. And actually, I almost sold it a few times! I am so glad I didnt. Sometimes I call it the dreadmill because I would rather run outside but it is such a blessing at the same time to have one!!! Sometimes to change it up from running I will keep upping the incline while just walking and it always amazes me how many calories that burns!
ReplyDeleteJennifer