Sunday night was a rough night at work. Lifted a patient the wrong way and ended up in horrific back spasms all night. Not fun! Thankfully I iced it several times during my shift, took some ibuprofen and then went to the chiropractor at lunch time. Worth every penny those Chiropractors in my opinion!!
Monday was a waste of a day! Could not sleep if my life depended on it. Went and got groceries which meant more junk food.....damn it all I gotta stop that stuff! I need a coping strategy for studying and junk food.
I am trying to buy a house and was waiting for forever for their counter offer. It finally came late and I spent the night figuring out a counter counter offer....
Tuesday I went and looked at the house again and sent in my counter to their counter....then they got back super fast and I responded to their counter with an acceptance....yup so now I need to get a mortgage. Which makes me a bit stressed I hope I can get it!
Tonight being Wednesday I work. And tomorrow night. I go to the bank Friday and have the weekend off to study....and I need to study!!!!
Okay well I think I am going to go and get my dog from the kennel I miss her!
No comments:
Post a Comment