Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

December has come and is almost gone. I had a very enjoyable Christmas with my parents. I got what I desired for Christmas which was some bookshelves. Next week I get to see my nephews which will make me even happier. I always enjoy seeing them and I love that I am so much closer to them now. 


I also saw my shrink again. I am doing okay but he did add a new medication into the mix. I am not sure how it is going to go. I seem to be okay so far .... a bit of nausea but I am not sure if it is because I am tired or because of the medication. 


What I am getting anxious about is the house I might be buying. I say might because it still needs its house inspection. I have the mortgage all lined up but it is the inspection that will be the final straw. I will not say the final yes until the inspector says that there is not too much work that needs to be done.


Okay well I am weighing my options on how to start 2011 and I hope you stay tuned for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment