Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Resolutions

Okay so this is my year....yeah that is right this year is all about ME!!!
I am making decisions that are smart for me-healthy for me and all about me!


The first decision I made that I am VERY proud of is to not buy the house in Haileybury. I was becoming very anxious about it and realizing that I was way over my head in this house so in order to be healthy for me I walked away from the house. It was hard because I do really like the house but just because I like something does not mean it is good for me. So I am VERY proud of me. It was not easy to make that decision. It required me to be humble and admit that I am not ready for this big of a step just yet. 


So I started this year weighing 238.6 lbs. I am recording it hear so that my fellow 2011 weight loss buddy can be sure to know that is actually what I weigh in our journey together.


I am trying to avoid sugar and processed foods. 
I am trying to eat clean.
I am trying to eat more fruit and veggies.
I am going to train to WALK a marathon in October.
I am going to be healthy for me.
I am going to take my medications on a regular basis.


So obviously this is a work in progress - just like me. 


Yeah 2011--all about me this time!!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Last year was a life changing year for me. My mindset for eating and exercise has changed. I am hoping I can continue my weight loss this year and get to my goal. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the goals- I posted similarly, non-scale oriented goals. So here's to us and our goals in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Lets rock 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete