Well we are on day five on Tosca Reno's eating clean. And I was doing well until yesterday hit me. I had planned my grocery list and was doing well....until I saw these darn chocolate mint covered almonds....on sale for fifty percent off. I love these things. Just before Christmas I ate a whole box of them. And I did again yesterday but I did throw the other box out. One box is over a thousand calories. Yup feeling sorry for myself yesterday -- feeling
fat
depressed
ugly
old
pathetic
anyway I sat on my couch feeling all these feelings and ate the whole darn box...
then I had an upset stomach and felt even worse....
So I took a two hour nap
Woke up and through out the other box and refocused on eating healthy. Because the one thing I have noticed is that my stomach feels better, pooping better ( I am sure that is a TMI moment) and well just overall feeling better.
So I must continue on this journey
Plus I just talked with a girl from work and we are going to challenge each other. Ironically we weigh very close to each other -- within a pound and we both have a similar goal weight. I hope we can reach it together.
Okay -- well until next time my friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment