Sunday, January 30, 2011

in a serious funk

in a serious funk
for the first time since september i am feeling some serious stress and i am not coping as well i would like to be
i am depressed
i am not sleeping well
i desperately want to eat junk food but will not cave
i want to cry but cannot remember how to
i want to run away but won't 
i feel alone and lost
part of me wants to lash out and hurt myself but i won't
i can't
i took my medication 
i am good about that 
truly
i am just so lost
so scared
so alone
how do i learn to cope
how do i learn that i am worthy of this life
how do i learn to deal with stress
how do i do this life? 
what and how do i connect
when i just want to be alone
when i just want to be a hermit but part of me is desperate for a connection 
to anyone just to feel alive
i want nothing more in life that a 
connection
i want to be alive

3 comments:

  1. I believe people have the ability to pull themselves up and make a change in their lives. Also, that the change will not occur until you are completely ready. I have a piece on my blog about sleep loss and eating. The cycle. If you get a chance try to read it. And I sincerley hope you find the inner strength to pull yourself up and start to make a difference. Just believe you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a hermit-Don't do it. It's too lonely! Keep going with the diet and exercise. It's good for mood and sleep. I believe in you. I believe you can make it through. I am always here if you need me! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU to both of you--
    OnMyWay - I have added your blog and will read it - Thank you so much. Please keep commenting and encouraging me. I need it.
    Sarcastically bitter--I love you girl! You know that. I went for a nice long walk today with the pooch.

    ReplyDelete