Tuesday, February 1, 2011

off my ass

so yesterday i got off my ass and did stuff and was super busy
i did my long walk but it was not quite long enough....but my face got rather cold.
I did a bunch of running around that needed to be done.....checking things off the to do list....
solved an anxiety question by going and getting a second job....yes a second job. but if I want to reach goals i have set for myself then this needs to be done. in particular since i seem to be in a bit of a pinch since my car self combusted itself...darn thing...
so i am forcing myself to be much better organized and that is okay. i feel better when i am in control.....gee i wonder why.....back to those lovely diagnoses of mine....
anyway today is home work and school work day. way ahead of myself since the chili was cooked in the slow cooker last night.
so todays weight was 230.4--wooohoo rolling downwards
and I am off to walmart to get stuff done so that school work can be done.
Thanks for all the love -- 

2 comments: