Sigh I am in a funk
I know that this seems like I am depressed alot and I feel I am
I am really battling myself right now.
On valentines day 2003 I got married to a person I thought was my best friend and I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. Obviously that never happened...and today is the first time I have been "single" on this day in ages....
It is also the first Valentine's Day with my diagnosis....and I am not quite sure how to move forward.
I am still battling sleep
I am still battling so much internal dialogue
I am still battling eating and exercise.
I am liking myself a bit more but today it is hard.
I am putting this out there because I need to get it off my chest and out of my heart.
I don't really expect any responses but hey at least I am not keeping it inside right now....
I am feeling the same way. Sometimes I wish you were here because then we could support each other. I need meds. *hugs* You will get through it. Call me if you need. (send me a message on FB and I'll give you my number).
ReplyDeleteDude I totally hear you! If you want a change we offer a huge 10000 sign on bonus plus relocation fees and you could totally crash at my house --that is right I bought a house! And it is not crazy small town nuts it is nice and totally close enough to drive to a big town and the girls here are so super sweet -- really normal nurses....
ReplyDeleteI like the sign on bonus. But I might go where there is NO cold weather! Congrats on the house! Maybe i'll have to visit and see it!
ReplyDeleteHaven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well! Take care.
ReplyDelete