Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday-Day one

Day one- of the new workout plan and new eating patterns.....well hopefully.
I am human after all.
Back on the meds after the visit with the doctor which was good to learn. Feeling a bit better which is also good. 
Had a great and very relaxing sixth week off from my rotation which is perfect and obviously I need to do it more often. 
Had a fantastic visit with Leslie and Sean. I am so blessed to have her as a best friend.
Saturday night was an eye opener. I went out to Charlotte and Sean's cabin at Twin Lakes. Charlotte and I were to do some kayaking. Huge shock my ass is too big for a kayak. Fortunately she had a "big girl" kayak. I was humiliated beyond recognition. I thought to myself thank goodness I start boot camp on Monday. Then proceeded to drink a whole bottle of wine by myself.
Sunday - my sweetie and I cut down a tree and moved it and well that was a good start workout.
Monday morning
Weigh in 235.2 naked as a jay bird on the scale first thing in the morning.
Boot camp with Sophie. Haven't sweat like that in a long time. But it felt fantastic. Thank god for her!
I will be working out with her at least four days a week so hopefully I can see some good results.
Will try to keep you up to date more often.
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully your bootcamp helps! Good luck with everything!!
    I'm trying to eat healthier too. It was a shock when I went to Louisiana and I could barely fit my ass in the plane seat. And I have stretch marks on my stomach...the only place I never had them before. :( And then work is stressful. So my 7 glasses of crown and diet pepsi a couple of weekends ago, was a stress relief, even though I drank by myself.

    ReplyDelete