Sunday, June 19, 2011

taking time for me...

Yesterday I left work early and tonight I opted to stay on call. All of which meant that I was able to just have some quiet time to me - muchly needed time for me. I am quite happy being alone a chunk of the time. I have puchased netflix which is awesome. I have started on Prison Break the TV show and am loving it. Hooked up the TV via wi-fi and the my nintendo wi and having a blast with it. 
Also purchased a new pedal bike and am going to relearn to ride a bike this summer. It has been ages since I have done any of that. I have set a goal of riding my bike to work at some point this summer but have to get much fitter to achieve that. But we all start somewhere.
Well that is the latest news in my life. 

2 comments:

  1. Biking is awesome. It's good alone time and VERY good exercise! I have to buy a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarcastically bitter I bought mine at Canadian Tire super duper cheap and powder blue--such a girlie bike. Totally recommend it! Had so much fun tonight out on mine. FYI I have holidays booked in October what are you up to then?

    ReplyDelete