As you may know I have joined Team Diabetes, a team of people from across Canada who will be crossing the finish line together and who have raised funds to support the more than 9 million Canadians living with diabetes or pre-diabetes. I will be on the course of the 2011 Istanbul Marathon.
It takes dedication to be part of Team Diabetes, but I am committed to making a big difference in my life, and in the fight against type 1 and type 2 diabetes. As part of this team we are fundraising - it is a huge goal but I believe that with the love and support of my friends as family I can reach this goal. Diabetes is something that touches each and everyone of us and I want to make a difference by supporting me and the Canadian Diabetes Association-Team Diabetes.
As I participate in this event, you will be with me in spirit and your support will help me be strong all the way to the finish line. A donation for each kilometre is suggested, but whatever you can contribute matters - it all adds up! Each and every donation over $15.00 is tax deductible and will make a huge difference in the lives of Canadians.
If you want to support my mission, please click https://ocp.diabetes.ca/pledge/csPersonalPage.asp?prId=td&tId=16727&oId=13465112
No comments:
Post a Comment