Okay full disclosure
I am depressed.
I don't deny it.
I am also stressed, sad, upset with myself and full on in the dumps.
I know that I need to be on my medications but honestly it is a challenge to do it. Stupid I know. I know I need them. I am fully confident that my own mother is aware that I am in the depression zone again with her interactions with me on the phone the other day but I just cannot bring myself to do something about it. Hence the doctors appointment this week. I am going to ask him to switch me to that one that will help me lose weight and will jump kick start my attitude and life.
And honestly i have nothing to complain about but so help me this chemical imbalance has nothing at all to do with that - In my mind I know it but my heart says otherwise.
On a side note
Things are going very well with Mr. Paul. He is a sweet, kind, generous and loving man. I am so blessed to have found him. He really is so even keel to my rocking the boat. I can only hope and pray tha things continue to go well with him.
Okay well back to work...
Yeah that is why I no longer fake it but the meds do help with things and keep me a bit more even keel therefore a bit more enjoyable to be around
ReplyDelete