Monday, August 16, 2010

Day one....

I still weigh 236! Wow that is freaking amazing. After two weeks of holidays where I did not a single thing of exercise and ate my little heart out it is amazing! So Decembers goal is to weigh 220! 16 weeks and 16 lbs!! I can so do this!!
I did the first workout this am for my C25K which went well. Go team eh?!

2 comments:

  1. I started C25K today too! Ok, so now I really have to keep up with you to see how training is going. I signed up for a half marathon in March so hopefully I'll be in better shape by then.

    And not gaining on vacation, to me, is a bigger feat than losing at home! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crys How exciting we are doing the C25K together!! See you on a virtual treadmill together in the morning?

    ReplyDelete