Well I am now home from my holiday. The barge order has been put away and I think I am well stocked for the winter. In case you are wondering I live in the Arctic.
So tomorrow I start my C25K training!
My desk is now nicely made thank you IKEA for making stuff that comes in boxes and ships well! So I can start my GRAD school !! wohoooo Thank goodness for the internet and online courses....
I am a bit scared for tomorrows weigh in since it is post vacation but that is okay the goal was 16lbs less than tomorrows weigh in for the start of December so I am sure I will be fine.
I also found out that my roommate is supportive of the work out goals so this makes me happy...
Okay anyway this is just a short note until tomorrow when we start the journey.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment