Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday!! Woohooo

Okay so I have completed day three of my C25K training and it feels good. I pushed myself on the treadmill and at the end was running 5mph. Now in my world that is huge. When I first started running eons ago I though 4mph was super fast and could barely keep up. But I was doing it. And this week I was starting myself at 4.4 mph and I kept pushing it a bit higher each interval and today I was up to 5!! Go Sarah Go!!!


I like this getting up early and working out thing. I feel alive when I head into work and it is good for my self esteem. I just feel like I have done something just for me.


I counted calories again yesterday. I did good and stayed under my 1800 I am allowing myself. Ideally I want to work down to 1500 but at this point I also don't want to starve myself then binge. Question how do I know where to really put my calorie allotment? Any suggestions on sites etc? I cannot really access a dietician since I live in the Arctic...lol


I did not do the DVD last night since my roommate has the stomach flu. I was trying to keep it quiet so she could sleep and recover. I might do it tonight with my exercise group. We will see.


Anywho off to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment