I AM UP A POUND!!!
Growl.
Okay so I totally slid off the wagon of calorie counting Friday when I had a banana split in the afternoon at work which led to a huge binge of over a thousand calories. Then the thought process of -- oh it is the weekend came into play and Saturday and Sunday were totally thrown out the window....growl growl growl
So here I am on Monday morning. Beating myself up .... yup bigtime self flagellation mode going on here.
So I got up - and I ran on the treadmill and did some circuit training at home. I have started week two of my C25K which is going well. I am running faster and longer-yeah me.
So I will recommit to myself and darn it all I can do this!
I really love C25K. I am glad you are feeling the love too. Eh, just a pound.. could be water. Just keep moving.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
keep running - it'll all work itself out! Congrats on keeping going!
ReplyDelete