Thursday, August 19, 2010

Okay okay

Okay so this whole counting calories thing -- maybe it will help hold me a bit more accountable to what goes in my mouth. I wore priorfatgirl.com bracelet yesterday and it helped to remind me. I counted my calories -- close to 1900. But I also burnt of 836 of them. So good right? Well we will see. I was on call last night which meant a late night. So no exercise this am but I will tonight. I have a new DVD called the 500 calorie workout might throw that in and do it. 
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Counting calories is always my best bet...I just have a hard time doing it consistently. Great job on a calorie blasting workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good good good good good - way to be accountable for your calories! This DVD sounds interesting - let us know how it goes!

    And re: the bracelet. Remember, you are always in control. The minute you start eating something that isn't healthy, you have the option to put the fork down. It is a mental struggle but you must fight your inner six year old. YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete