Monday, June 21, 2010

242

Sorry I fell off the face of the planet there folks. I had the week from hell. It was the absolute worst week I have had since I moved north. But on the bright side I still lost a pound. I actually lost 1.4 lbs but I am only going with a pound -- that way the next week might see progress again lol. Anywho I am back on the blogging wagon. Hope you are still on board with me.

Question Jen the prior fat girl had a really awesome bracelet in one of her blog pictures about thinking about the food we put in etc does anyone know where we can get one?

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I dunno about that bracelet. I googled it all over the place and found squat... but, if I find it, I will send ya a note..

    Courage, dear friend!!

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete