Thursday, June 10, 2010

Head cold moving south

Hello all my blogger friends....
Well last night I did not exercise. Why you say....because I was dead exhausted. I felt like dodo and was in bed by 830. As I slept my lovely cold that was just in my nose ran south to my lungs and I am now coughing up green stuff. I know -- you say -- did I really need to hear that? Well it is all about being honest here so that is also why I did not exercise this am. The coughing is horrid. I am off to work this am and hopefully it moves away from me enough that I can exercise tonight.
I will blog more later...cheers 244

1 comment:

  1. ooh.. well, get some rest and take some cold medicine. Hold strong in your eating and don't worry about the physical activity till you are better. If it persists, see a doctor@@

    Cheers,
    Missa
    LosingEthel

    ReplyDelete