Well it is Friday...and I have bronchitis or a little pneumonia is another way to kinda look at it. Either way me and the lungs are having a battle of the phlegm. I started on some good antibiotics yesterday and I can tell they are helping me win the battle. Yesterday morning I felt like death warmed over -- hacking and coughing this morning it is less. Still there but less of it. Phew. This is the second day I did not do my shred but it was my on my nurses advice this morning. I did however take my puppy Puds out for a nice long walk last night. She loved it. It was longer than our normal walk and I felt energized after doing it. I also sleep better if I go for walks at night. Interesting thing eh? Our bodies crave exercise I think.
I am on call tonight so hopefully I can get a walk in with the puppy. Hopefully the phone does not ring when I want to walk the dog.
I am making oatmeal for brekkie this am.
Yesterdays meals....not so good
Two eggs with lots of cheese on two big pieces of bread
two hamburgers for lunch
bran bar for afternoon snack
pizza pretzel for snack after work
mac and cheese with salsa and turkey and lots of cheese for dinner
sigh then two laughing cows on rye crackers
not good at all....another day another start
No comments:
Post a Comment