So yesterday was a good day. I did the shred dvd level one yesterday am and last night I walked on the treadmill for 25minutes. I would have gone longer but in all honesty I was tired, my legs hurt and I needed to organize and bake for tonights get together.
I got up this morning and did my shred it dvd again. I can feel it and it is humiliating to admit but I cannot do 30 seconds of jumping jacks. And those butt kicking things -- I cannot do them either....wowsers I suck lol.
At this point I am not even using weights because I know I would never be able to do the routines. And well there is no place to even buy 3lb or 5lb weights in town. I do have some stacking block weights coming up on my barge order ( I live in the Arctic -- on Hudson's Bay) so they should be here sometime in July. In the meantime I will have to get creative once I have been doing this dvd for a week or so.
I did really well with eating yesterday.
Breakfast was Low GI oatmeal with cinnamon, splenda, almond slivers and flax
Lunch was Zero points veggie soup with a bit of cheese
I had some jello pudding (made with skim milk) with cool whip
Apple pear and some nuts for afternoon snack
Salad with baked salmon for dinner
Glass of chocolate milk
I also drank a ton of water - I know I filled my water bottle at least three times at work yesterday and it is a one liter bottle.
So tonight will be a test of willpower as we are having girls night at my place tonight. I have prepared some healthy and some not so healthy snacks ... the battle of the wills begins!
And thank you to everyone for "following me" I love knowing there are people out there reading and cheering me on!
When you are ready to add a little weight you can use water bottles or canned food. I find water bottles a little easier to grip than canned food. :) Congrats on 2 days of shred! You are going to feel so awesome about yourself when you finish level 1 and move to level 2 :) You will definitely feel yourself feel stronger if you keep at it :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about not hitting the 30 seconds mark. Keep going. Just move for the full 30 seconds. If that means just jumping or stepping side to side, no worries. You will get there!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Sounds like you had a great day! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete