It read 241.4 this am! Happy Dance!!!
I am excited that even though I am in the early stages of figuring out how to do this the small tweaks I am making has made a small difference.
I measured myself last night thanks to my roommate for the assistance. When I can figure it out I will make a column on the face page for those numbers. I think it will help hold me accountable.
I also set out the workout clothes last night. Put the alarm on the other side of the bedroom and had everything ready so that I got up to exercise this am.....and it worked!
I did my first day of Jillian Michaels Shred it DVD. Man alive my muscles are quaking. Now I realize I could or should be pushing harder but the fact is I did it and got a sweat on.
Last night my roommate mentioned that she wanted to started doing her Pilates DVD's again. So we struck a deal she does her DVD and I do my treadmill right after work together. We will help hold each other accountable.
Excellent start for a Monday. And FYI monday will be my weigh in days from now on!
Cheers
266 sent me your way. Very cool committments so far: blogging everyday, writing down your food intake... all big wins.
ReplyDeleteEmotional eating gets in the way for a lot of us. Perhaps you need to crowd out some of the more decadent items out of your kitchen and replace them with tasty, yet healthier alternatives?
I will be cheering you on!! RAH RAH RAH!
Cheers,
Missa
LosingEthel
Hi! New to your blog! I did the 30 Day Shred in March and really enjoyed it. It is a great workout!
ReplyDeleteTo make a column on the side you have to go to the layout page, add an element, select a text one, make it, then back at the layout page you can click on it and move it. It is limited on formatting.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world. I find it really helps keep me accountable and I learn new things every day.