Day three:
Sigh slept in so did not do the exercise that I hoped to do this morning....not off to a good start. Then did not have my usual breakfast -- instead I had Vector cereal and skim milk. I like it but about two hours later blood sugar was dropping like a lead balloon. Not good. So out came blueberries and cottage cheese....thank goodness.
Lunch was the same soup from last night yummy and some bread with margarine and then a bit of cheese.
Afternoon snack was an apple then crap hit the fan....Really bad news at work and I was very upset so off to the grocery store since it is the usual Friday night outing. Lots of bad stuff was put into the grocery cart like chocolate milk, oreo cakesters and brie cheese....sigh I love brie cheese.
So dinner was Salmon cakes I made which were so-so and some risotto which is not so yummy. Drinks came out which was Baileys and Chocolate milk....two large glasses. Sigh...not so good a night.
I did however go for a nice long walk with the dog. Then came home to have another vodka and juice and a bit of gingerale...tomorrow is another day and maybe the sadness I feel from work will be out of my system....
Any hints folks...
No comments:
Post a Comment