Well I have to say that all the snow incident yesterday proved good for my body. It is nice to feel aches of muscles used. The only side effect seems to be a bit of a cold and a sore throat.
I woke up early this morning. Felt very energized. I organized like crazy in the bedroom and made room so that I could start my morning exercise routine on monday.
Eating has been so so---
I had some eggs and cheese at 630
My roommate made me a yummy brunchy lunch of eggs, bacon, toast and grapes and blueberries. It was fantastic.
I have put a turkey in the oven for dinner tonight.
More later.
Hi Sarah! Just checking out the blog! I'm so glad you decided to do this! It really will help you out...
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about haveing a rough day or two; the beauty of changing your habits (and your life) is that you can't mess up so long as you are trying. Just persevere and you will get it down soon enough!
(Love that you're a fellow Canadian, by the way!)
Hi! I just found your blog and I look forward to following you!
ReplyDelete