Happy Saturday everyone. I feel fantastic. The weather is amazing. I know I know all of you much further south than me are already well into your warm summer weather but today is the first day I can honestly say it is summer here in the Arctic. I took puppy for a 20 minute walk this morning and I did not need mittens or a toque. Infact by the end my jacket was undone and I was sweating.
Afterwards I came home had a quick shower and did some dishes. Then it was over to the high school where I worked out on the elliptical for 20 minutes. I was pouring sweat by the end of it. Then I did some weights and lunges etc. Either way I feel FANTASTIC!!
I am home now did the rest of the dishes, second load of laundry is in, showered again and now am heading out to do some volunteer work etc.
Some girls are coming over tonight for fun and movies.
Yesterday eating
Oatmeal for breakfast
Apple for snack
Mac and cheese left overs for lunch
Pizza with lots of veggies for dinner
and a few spoonfulls of Hagen daz for dessert
today so far
two eggs with cheese and two slices of country harvest bread
and a bit of oatmeal...
So glad you had a great day!! Keep 'em comin'!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Missa
LosingEthel