Last night was girls night and dinner was not good....8 mini spring rolls. Then some chocolate covered almonds, green grapes, marble cheese, dried mango, a few tiny shortbreads and a diet coke.
Lunch was doing well with the zero points soup then out came the brie cheese--my rationale it had to be eaten...and down that went all 125 grams of it with crackers. Carbs...ahhh sweet carbs.
Breakfast was good with my oatmeal and almonds and flax seed. But as you can see the day went downhill quickly.
And to make it worse I only lasted ten minutes on my bike last night. Wow I am outta shape.
So went to bed super late and could have used the excuse to not get up and exercise but NO big fat NO I made myself get up and do this. Why? Because I am accountable to you--my dear and cherished followers. So I did my Shred DVD this morning and am starting fresh today. So far I am having some salmon and salad for breakfast. Weird I know but I felt like eating it so I am. I will also have two hard boiled eggs for more protein.
Food mail comes in today so hopefully I can eat some fruit again. So today we hope that all this exercise will pay off....because my quads are killing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment