Today I got on the scale and I weighed 244lbs. This is by no point my worst weight but it is time to make the change again. I have been reading some amazing blogs over the last few months ( Jen, Anti-Jared, 266) all who have lost an amazing amount of weight and continue to keep it off. Therefore I am going to use their tools and create my own blog and my own journey...So here goes folks....
So this is one of the more recent shots of me and my chunky monkeyness. I was in Iqaluit Nunavut for the week of May 10th and one of my friends took the shot. I don't think I look to bad actually but I know I can be healthier. So I am gonna work towards health for a lifetime.
So this is me on my most recent birthday. I turned 37 on the 17th of May.
So this is me. I live in Nunavut and I need to get healthier.
So today I weighed myself at 244lbs. Today I started to track what I ate and the exercise I am going to do.
Food intake:
2 large eggs
Marble cheese
Black bean and corn salad with red and green peppers and italian salad dressing
Spartan apple
Trail Mix
Coucous
Peas and Carrots
Chuck steak grilled
Lots of Water! I love my water....well with Crystal light flavors as the water has a unique flavor of dirt up here in the north
Exercise
50 mins on my treadmill I did the foothills option. Level 1
8 mins at 3.3 mph then 2 minutes at 4 mph--so you see what I did
Then I called my friend to see if she wanted tea - she suggested we walk our dogs so - another 1 hour walking on very rough gravel.
So here is day one...and here are my goals
To lose 60 lbs in a year
To exercise on a daily basis
To eat healthier ( a bit of a challenge in the arctic)
To blog daily
I hope that some of you will help hold me accountable and encourage me on my journey.



Looks like you are off to an awesome start! Stock up on good vids for the winter! Try some Tracy Anderson webisodes on YouTube for toning w/o weights! Do a little sumpin sumpin every day in the exercise department and consider cutting simple and white carbs, you will lose faster. Stock up on firming body cream and start using it now! Best of luck!
ReplyDelete